My partners in creating the world's finest CBTs, Trainsignal, is running a one-day special on ALL of their videos, including their fantastic training bundles!

This includes all Microsoft, CompTIA, and Cisco courses!

Today only - Friday, December 28 - you receive FREE SHIPPING on all of their products - and that includes international shipping!

You don't even need a discount code! Just select "free shipping" when you check out. Below are links to several of my Cisco courses, but you get free shipping on *anything* you buy from them by clicking any of those links - but you have to buy it today, because tomorrow, the free shipping offer is gone!

My Trainsignal CCENT Video Boot Camp


My Trainsignal CCNP BSCI Video Boot Camp


My Trainsignal CCNP BCMSN Video Boot Camp


My Trainsignal CCNP ONT Video Boot Camp

Remember, by clicking any of those links, you're entitled to free shipping on ALL of Trainsignal's courses - so click a link, shop around, and make 2008 YOUR year with Trainsignal and The Bryant Advantage!

To your success,

Chris Bryant

CCIE #12933

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog