Here's another brand-new set of CCNP ROUTE practice exam questions, along with your ROUTE Video Of The Day!
Be sure to scroll down in the blog for more CCNP ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT practice exam questions, and thanks for dropping by today!
-- Chris B.
1. Which of the following protocols require a seed metric to be specified when redistributing routes into them?
A. RIP version 1
B. RIP version 2
2. Each of the following BGP values can be used in the BGP best-path selection process. For each value, is the preferred value higher or lower?
B. local preference
C. AS Path ( longer / shorter )
3. Name the three BGP well-known mandatory attributes.
Sorry, no choices with this one!
The answers right after this brief, important message!
And now... the answers!
1. (A,B,C). You'll need to specify a seed metric for any routes redistributed into EIGRP or either version of RIP. OSPF has a default seed metric of 20.
2. Going down the list:
Weight: Higher weight is preferred over lower.
Local pref: Higher is preferred over lower.
AS Path: Shorter is preferred over longer.
MED: Lower is preferred over higher.
3. The BGP mandatory, well-known attributes are origin, next-hop, and AS_Path.
Want more CCNP ROUTE practice exam questions? Just click that link for other blog posts with ROUTE questions...
... and here's your CCNP ROUTE Video Of The Day! Thanks for watching!