You Bulldogs barked, and we listened!

Before we get to that, thanks for over 871,000 views and 3,915 subscriptions to my YouTube Computer Certification Video Training Channel!




Hi Bulldogs!

Got some new videos for you and I'll post those later today - just a quick note of interest here for you:

Thanks to all of you who emailed and tweeted us with suggestions for my popular CCNA On-Demand Video Boot Camp!

Everyone loves the $1-a-day price, naturally, but many of you wanted the option to sign up for a little less time.

Many others of you wanted the ability to sign up for a longer enrollment - and maybe get a little free time for doing so.

We've made both of those things happen for you.  Just click this banner or this link to my CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp- I know you'll love the new options.  





While you get set with your membership, I'll be busy making some new videos for you - and here are five of the most popular videos from my YouTube channel, including my two very first videos.  They ain't fancy, but they're effective!

See you later today!




















Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog