Here's The Latest On The On-Demand CCNA Webinars...

Hi Bulldogs!

Over the past year, hundreds of CCNA candidates attended my live, online CCNA Mastermind Webinar, where we spent over 25 hours together with live labs, study tips, and CCNA success coaching from yours truly.

The CCNA Mastermind Webinar has been an unqualified success, but many of you couldn't attend the live Mastermind Webinar due to the time zone differences and real-life commitments.

So... we're in the process of moving the CCNA Mastermind Webinar into an On-Demand format, where you'll be able to join the Mastermind Group for a given period of time and watch the 25+ hours of Webinars on YOUR schedule, whenever you want!

Since I announced this, the response has been huge... mostly along the lines of "WILL YOU HURRY UP AND GET THIS READY?" :)

Hey, I love enthusiasm!

Many of you wrote me and asked what kind of live help you could get in addition to the On-Demand Webinar training, and I've been giving that a lot of thought.

I want the CCNA Mastermind Webinar to be the most interactive training experience available today - and keep it affordable for everyone!

So that's just what I've done.

The upcoming On-Demand CCNA Mastermind Webinar will also include....

... admission to an exclusive invitation-only 1-hour weekly Mastermind training session, where I'll meet online LIVE with all Mastermind Group students, discussing one specific exam topic and answering chat questions.

I'll run two of these sessions every Tuesday, so no matter your time zone, you'll still be able to attend these sessions - and ONLY Mastermind Group students will receive invitations.

... admission to my invitation-only Mastermind Forum, where you can post any question you have on any topic covered in the CCNA Mastermind Webinar, and it'll be answered by yours truly.

... every week, one lucky Mastermind Group student will win a private hour of online training with me -- and you get to pick the subject we'll discuss!

I'll meet with each week's winner LIVE in my online meeting room at a time agreeable to both you and I, and we'll spend an hour together discussing any CCNA-related topic you like!

I hope you'll agree with me that this is truly the most interactive CCNA training experience available today - and I'm going to keep it affordable. I'm not announcing the price yet, but you're not looking at thousands of dollars, trust me.

So when will this be available?

Within the next 30 days - and my Bulldog Blog readers will be the first to know about the URL for this exclusive new training service.

So keep reading the Bulldog, and I'll see you later today with at least one new CCNA training video - and within the next 30 days with the most unique and powerful CCNA training experience in the world.

(And we'll bring this same service to the CCNA Security and Microsoft Server 2008 certifications beginning in December!)

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"

chris@thebryantadvantage.com

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

http://www.networkpluscertification.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog