Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Thanks To Everyone For The Great Feedback On My Latest CCNA Video Practice Exam!

I'll have CCNP Video Practice Exams in the same format posted later this week - at least one for every CCNP exam!

Everyone really enjoyed the new format of my CCNA Video Practice Exam, where I mixed the topics up a bit to mirror the exam experience - so I'll have more of these for you very soon!

In this exclusive Bryant Advantage CCNA Video Practice Exam, I've mixed up the topics a bit, just like the real CCENT and CCNA exams! You'll be presented with 10 questions in a row, then I'll go back over each question and explain the answers.

Also, be sure to check the next blog post to find out how to register for free - that's right, FREE - online CCNA training from Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933! The next Webinar is later today on Wednesday, April 6 - so register right now and I'll talk to you later today at the Webinar!




Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/
chris@thebryantadvantage.com

No comments:

Blog Archive