Join The Parade Of New CCENTs And CCNAs Who Used The Ultimate CCNA Study Package To Succeed!

For the past four years, my Ultimate CCNA Study Package has helped Cisco certification candidates just like you earn their CCNA - and the parade of successful CCNAs and CCENTs continues to grow! Let's hear from just a few of them, along with some current candidates!


"Hi Chris! I wanna let you know that I passed the CCNA yesterday thanks to you and your great study package. I passed the exam with 933 points, now on to the CCNP certification." - Tim Straatman, New CCNA!

"I wanted to thank you for sharing your knowledge in CCNA - it is quite a fun book to read, as compared to the typical dry computer book and you explain concepts in a clear and simple way that it's easy to understand." - Casey Strauman, CCNA candidate

"Hi Chris, just to let you know that I just killed the CCNA, my score was 907!" - Trung Pham, New CCNA!

"I have passed the CCENT! They are definitely not giving this away. On to the ICND 2!" - Paul Christopher, New CCENT!


" I passed the CCENT today with a perfect 1000! Now on to the ICND2! -- Jennifer Baker, New CCENT!

"Chris, just wanted to say thanks for the great study material. Just got back from taking my 640-822 CCENT exam and scored a 935! " - Ron Sanchez, New CCENT!


Not only are my CCNA and CCENT materials easy to read, they're a proven method of passing the CCNA and CCENT exams - and even better, whether you purchase my CCENT Study Package or CCNA Study Package, you get everything you need to earn BOTH certifications!

I draw a clear line between the ICND 1 and ICND 2 material in my materials, so you don't have to worry about missing a topic or studying topics that will not be on the exam.

Even better, when you have a question during your studies, you can post it on my exclusive Cisco certification forum. This forum is open only to my students, and is 100% free of the usual backbiting and arguing that clogs up many certification forums. We have a great time on the forum, and I'd love to see you there!

And best of all - you can download this fully-printable material in minutes after your purchase.

Literally, you can be working with this exclusive, easy-to-read, powerful material less than five minutes from right now.

There's never been a better time to earn your Cisco certifications. Get started right now - click this link and let's start working together on the way to your CCENT and/or CCNA certifications today!

The Ultimate CCENT Study Package

The Ultimate CCNA Study Package

To your Cisco certification exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog