Welcome! It's Tuesday, January 29, and there's a lot going on here at The Bryant Advantage to help YOU earn your Cisco and CompTIA certifications - and make you a better real-world networker as well!

Later today, I'll be introducing a brand-new feature, the Networking Troubleshooting Challenge! I'll present you with a scenario where you have to act on the information given, and figure out what you should do to both spot and resolve the issue. This new feature will definitely help you on the road to your certifications!

I'll also have a new set of CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, and CompTIA Network+ and Security+ questions for you later today.

Speaking of Network+ and Security+, I've received hundreds of emails asking me what's going on with the upcoming Network+ certification opportunity I'm announcing on February 18. All I can say is that you just have to be patient - and you'll be glad you made it here first thing on February 18!

Even I'm overwhelmed with the response to my announcement that I'll have a full Security+ Certification Study Package out in April. I'll be posting free tutorials on that page over the next two months, and again I'll announce a blockbuster training opportunity the day the Security+ package comes out. You will NOT want to miss this.

And just in case you missed it, I've announced dates for my February and April CCNA Mastermind Online Webinar series. The January webinars were a HUGE success, as you'll ready in just a moment. The 2 PM EST February course is already sold out - get over there now and reserve your spot!

Here's what just a few of my January students have to say about the CCNA Mastermind course:

"Thanks for a great CCNA class!!! You can really hear and see your passion for teaching. With your class and materials, CCNA success is only a test away! I look forward to seeing you for Security+ !" -- Todd Wright

"Chris, I just wanted to thank you once again for your efforts. Each evening for the past two weeks, I couldn't wait to get home and start class. Taking your class was like visiting with an old friend. One who know what he was talking about to boot."

"I've been so impressed with your style of teaching, and your subject knowledge that your study guides and videos are now my "go to" source for all things Cisco and networking in general. Please keep me informed as to your new materials as they come along, and save me a seat in all of your upcoming webinars." - Larry Brusso, Texas

"I would just like to let you know how much I have enjoyed your CCNA Mastermind Webinar. I have learned so much over these last 10 nights and feel very confident with my extended knowledge.

If you do decide to hold a CCNP webinar , I will be one of the first to sign up. I would like you to help me progress to my CCNP, I consider it a privilege and a honour to have been part of your class, and wish you all the best for the future.

If any of my colleagues of friends as me for a recommendation for CCNA studies, I will be sending them to your website." -- Terry Gilligan, UK


Join these and many other satisfied CCNA and CCENT candidates - reserve your spot in my my February and April CCNA Mastermind Online Webinar series today!

As always, thanks for visiting The Bryant Advantage, and I'll see you later today!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog