The CCNP exams are changing in January 2015! I'll have a vid up later today with the latest info... right now, let's get to today's EIGRP practice exam!
To warm you up for my new upcoming line of Flash Cards, here are five EIGRP questions in flash card format -- no choices given. Let's get started!
1. Of EIGRP, OSPF, and static routing, which does not require the regular exchange of Hello packets in order to operate correctly?
2. EIGRP's Hold Time is how many times the EIGRP Hello Time? (Assuming default settings, of course.)
3. What is the net effect of mismatched EIGRP timers between potential EIGRP neighbors?
A. Adjacencies cannot form.
B. Adjacencies may form, but then may enter a pattern of dropping and renewing.
C. The line protocol will go down.
D. The physical status of the interface will go down.
4. What term does EIGRP use to describe the local router's metric for a given path (as opposed to the next-hop router's metric for that same route)?
5. How many of the EIGRP tables contain "successor routes"?
The answers right after this important message -- about how you can get your hands on my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp without paying an extra dime!
This offer was such a hit, I'm extending it into August!
Sign up for any of my paid CCNA, CCENT, or CCNP courses in August, and you get my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp absolutely FREE!
You'll earn two important Cisco certifications for one low price!
That means you can get your CCNA and CCNA Security certification with me for just $44! : )
This page lists all of my courses, both free and paid -- and any signup in August puts you in my CCNA Security course at no additional cost!
Chris Bryant's CCNA And CCNP Courses On Udemy
(Always use the BULLDOG44 coupon code for the best price!)
CCNA Video Boot Camp -- Get certified AND get my CCNA and CCNA Security certifications for one low price!
(The coupon code has already been applied to that link and this banner.)