Thanks for dropping by the Bulldog Blog today!
I've got another new CCNA 200-120 and CCENT practice exam for you today, and when you're done here, come out and visit me on Udemy!
Over 32,000 students are already in my free and almost-free Video Boot Camps, and it's time for you to join us!
Chris Bryant's Video Boot Camps
Let's get to today's exam!
1. Which statements are true regarding this interface-level frame relay command?
frame map ip 22.214.171.124 122
A. The command is incomplete and will not be accepted by the router.
B. The command is legal.
C. The "122" is the local router's DLCI.
D. The IP address shown belongs to the local router.
2. Convert the hex value 341 to decimal.
3. Compress the following IPv6 address as tightly as possible.
4. You want to prevent non-secure remote connections to your local router's VTY lines, but still allow secure connections. Which of the following options could you use with the transport input command?
5. Which of the following are used by both EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6?
A. The auto-summary command
B. The network command
C. Autonomous System numbers
D. All of the above
Answer and explanations right after this brief, important message!