It's back-to-school time... for you! : ) Let's get right to today's CCENT and CCNA Flash Card Practice Exam....
... and get ready to get your hands on over 700 flash card practice exam questions, PLUS tons of extra info to help you pass the CCENT and CCNA exams... for a ridiculously low price.
Seriously. And it's coming in October -- only from TBA!
Today's Practice Exam:
1. You have an EIGRP Successor route with a metric of 5000.
The Feasible Successors for that same route have metrics of 7500, 11000, and 16000.
What single command will bring the two Feasible Successors with the lowest metrics into the IP routing table while leaving the third out?
2. By the way, what EIGRP table contains all three of those Feasible Successors?
3. In the following command, what value is represented by the "100"?
ip hold-time eigrp 100 50
Answers right after this quick message!
The free CCNA Security course offer was such a hit last month (over 1000 courses given away!) that I'm doing it again this month.
Join my CCNA Video Boot Camp today and you'll be given a free membership in my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp! : )
If you're already a CCNA, join my CCNA Security course directly for just $10!
And now... the answers!
1. The command variance 3 will bring any Feasible Successor with a metric of 15000 ( 3 x 5000, the metric for the Successor) or less into the IP routing table.
2. You'll find all of your EIGRP Feasible Successors in the EIGRP topology table.
3. Watch your EIGRP commands on this one -- many of them require you to enter the AS number of the local router, and that's the case here.
R1(config-if)#ip hold-time eigrp ?
<1-65535> Autonomous system number
R1(config-if)#ip hold-time eigrp 100 ?
<1-65535> Seconds before neighbor is considered down
Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933 On YouTube
Chris Bryant's Video Boot Camps on Udemy