Just 2 minutes can save you up to 15% on your CCENT and CCNA exam scores.....

.... as long as you use those minutes to watch this new 2:00 Pop Quiz video!

Be sure to scroll down one post for an important new video on the CCNP R&S changes!  -- Chris B.






Sign up for any of my paid CCNA, CCENT, or CCNP Video Boot Camps on Udemy in August, and you get my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp absolutely FREE!


This page lists all of my courses, both free and paid -- and any signup in August puts you in my CCNA Security course at no additional cost!

CCNA Video Boot Camp -- Get CCNA certified AND get your CCNA Security certification FREE!



My CCNA Study Guide is an Amazon Bestseller -- 
 -- Thanks To You!

Conveniently split into two volumes, each volume is only 4.99.  You get 'em both for less than $10, and you don't need a Kindle to read them!

It's the best $10 you'll ever spend on your CCNA Success!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog