Hi Bulldogs!

There's one particular question regarding the CCNP refresh that I'm asked over and over again -- and I'm answering that question in this quick video.

When you're done watching, use these links to access over 80 free CCNP practice exams, tutorials, and videos -- all ready to help you earn your CCNP and beat that deadline!

CCNP ROUTE Videos And Tutorials

CCNP SWITCH Videos and Tutorials

CCNP TSHOOT Videos and Tutorials




You can also beat the deadline with my CCNP Video Boot Camps -- guaranteed!

If you're not a CCNP by January 30, 2015 with my CCNP All-In-One Video Boot Camp, I'll set you up with all three fully-updated courses for the new exams - FREE!

(You also get my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp absolutely free when you enroll in August!)







Just want to sign up for one exam right now?  NO problem....

I guarantee you'll pass the CCNP exam each of the following one-exam courses covers by January 30, or you get the updated course FREE!















See you there, Bulldogs!


Chris B.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog