I gave away over 1000 CCNA Security Video Boot Camps in
August.  

We're going to beat that number in September and you need to be a part of it!
Join my CCNA Video Boot Camp today and you'll receive my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp FREE!


CCNA Video Boot Camp w/ free CCNA Security Video Boot Camp



Over 10,000 students are already earning their CCNA with me, and now you can join us AND get my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp absolutely free!

If you're already a CCNA, you can join my CCNA Security course for just $10!

$10 CCNA Security Video Boot Camp

For you CCNPs to be....


CCNP ROUTE + SWITCH + TSHOOT Video Boot Camp w/free CCNA Security Video Boot Camp:




I guarantee you'll be a CCNP before the Jan 29 deadline or you


get the new courses FREE! This course covers SWITCH, ROUTE,

and TSHOOT in the famous no-BS Bulldog Style!


Here are my one-exam CCNP Video Boot Camps:


CCNP SWITCH Video Boot Camp w/free CCNA Security Video Boot Camp:

I guarantee you'll pass SWITCH before Jan 29, or the course for


the new SWITCH exam is yours free!







CCNP ROUTE Video Boot Camp w/free CCNA Security Video Boot Camp:





I guarantee you'll pass ROUTE with this course before January

29, or the course for the new ROUTE exam is yours free!


CCNP TSHOOT Video Boot Camp w/free CCNA Security Video Boot Camp:




You'll pass TSHOOT before Jan. 29, or you get the course for the new TSHOOT exam absolutely free!


Go get 'em, Bulldogs!

Chris B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog