Here's a brand-new CCNA and CCENT Video Practice Question for you future CCNAs and CCENTs!

This is the second new video I've posted today -- obviously, the espresso's a little strong today -- and you'll find the other new vid in the next blog post down.

Right now, let's get to today's video, which also contains some important hex and binary conversion work!





Sign up for any of my paid CCNA, CCENT, or CCNP courses from July 21 - 31 and I'll give you my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp course absolutely free! 


That means you can get your CCNA and CCNA Security certification with me for just $44!  : ) 

This page lists all of my courses, both free and paid -- and any signup in the next 10 days puts you in my CCNA Security course at no additional cost!

Chris Bryant's CCNA And CCNP Courses On Udemy

CCNA Video Boot Camp -- From Chris Bryant, and you'll find it only on Udemy!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog