Free Cisco and CompTIA certification training videos, practice exam questions, fully-illustrated tutorials, and more!
Visit us on the web at http://www.thebryantadvantage.com today - over 400 Cisco certification tutorials, practice exams, and fully-illustrated articles are waiting there for you!
Friday, April 04, 2014
Happy BGP Day!
Well, isn't every day BGP Day? Of course it is!
Let's celebrate with this new BGP practice exam in today's CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT Training Post for Thursday, April 3!
1. Identify the true statements regarding iBGP neighbors.
A. A route learned from one iBGP neighbor cannot be advertised to another iBGP neighbor by default.
B. iBGP neighbors must be directly connected.
C. iBGP neighbors must be in the same BGP Autonomous System.
D. The only way iBGP neighbors can form an adjacency is by using their loopback addresses in the neighbor statements.
2. You've performed BGP route summarization with the following command:
aggregate-address 10.8.0.0 255.248.0.0
Which of the following best describes the route or routes you should expect to see in downstream BGP route tables as a result?
A. The summary route, and that's it.
B. You won't see anything, since this command requires the use of a wildcard mask rather than the mask shown.
C. You'll see the summary route and the routes being summarized.
D. None of the above.
3. Flash Card question! Name the three BGP Origin attribute codes.
I'll give you the answers right after you take a look at this important offer -- we're shipping a batch of these every day, and it's your turn to get one!
We're donating 100 meals to the Central Virginia FoodBank for every Ultimate CCNP Study Package sold in April!
Our website is getting a makeover in April, and we're celebrating now with this CCNP special!
You get ALL of the following in the Ultimate CCNP Study Package:
All 3 of my CCNP Study Guides in hard copy!
All 3 of my CCNP Video Boot Camp DVDs!
Online access to every video in the course!
Free Priority Shipping For All US Orders!
(US, APO, AE shipping only on this item.)
Get it all for just $199 -- right now!
1. A, C. Routers are iBGP neighbors if they're in the same AS (that's the "internal" part), and by default a BGP router will not advertise a route to an iBGP neighbor if it was originally learned about from another iBGP neighbor.
2. "C". In this case, you'd expect to advertise the summary route AND the summarized routes. If you only want the summary route advertised, you'd need to add the summary-only option, as shown below.