Here's your CCNA and CCENT Training Post for Sunday, February 16!
Let's jump right to today's practice exam! Today's questions are all in Flash Card format -- no choices given!
1. These are the EIGRP tables in which you'll find all Feasible Successors.
2. The binary string 00111100 converts to this decimal.
3. You want to change the speed of 14 ports on your Cisco switch. What command will allow you to do so with a single entry, rather than changing the speed manually on all 14 ports?
Bonus question -- and you get choices with this one!
4. Which of the following requires you to reload the Cisco router or switch in order for the command to take effect?
A. Assigning an IP address to the administrative interface on a Cisco switch.
B. Changing the VTY line password.
C. Statically assigning an OSPF RID to a router.
D. Changing an interface's OSPF interface type.
E. Configuring an OSPF area as stub or total stub.
Answers right after this important message about your CCENT and CCNA exam success in 2014!
And now... the answers!
1. Your EIGRP Feasible Successors are found in the Topology table. You won't find them in the Neighbor table, and they're not in the Route table (by default).
2. We have the 32, 16, 8, and 4 bits set, which gives us a total of 60.
3. The interface range command comes in very handy in situations like this!
4. Of those five events, only one requires a reload -- changing the OSPF RID, choice C. You can also reset the OSPF process to make the change kick in.
Thanks for taking this CCNA practice exam! Please take a moment to check out my CCNA Success! Study Guides on Amazon -- no Kindle required, you can read 'em anywhere, and you can get all three for less than $25!