It's Thursday, October 31, and it's time for a new set of CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT practice exam questions, plus your Video Of The Day! Let's get to it!
-- Chris B.
1. When configuring a totally stub OSPF area, on which routers is it required to use the area stub no-summary command?
A. None of them - you won't use that command when configuring total stub areas.
B. On the ABR.
C. On the ASBR.
D. Every router in the stub area
2. In that same config, which routers must be configured with the area stub command?
A. None of them.
B. All of them.
C. The ABR only.
D. The ASBR only.
3. Which of the following factors will make a router the DR of a point-to-point network?
A. None of these
B. highest IP address
C. highest OSPF interface priority
D. lowest OSPF RID
E. highest OSPF RID
The answers right after this brief, important message!
And now... the answers!
1. (B). In an OSPF total stub config, you'll need the no-summary option only on the ABR.
2. (B). You'll need the area stub command on all routers in the stub area.
3. (A). None of those - there is no DR / BDR election on a point-to-point OSPF network.
Here's your CCNP ROUTE Video Of The Day! Thanks for watching and for making TBA part of your CCNP success story!
Join me on Youtube for over 300
free CCNA, CCNP, and Security videos!
And join me on Udemy, where 35,000+ students are already in my free and almost-free CCNA, Security, and CCNP Video Boot Camps....
.... and there's always room for one more! You! :)