Here's your CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT Training Post for Monday, September 23!






Hi Bulldogs!


Thanks for stopping by!


Let's start with a link to my *FREE* CCNP ROUTE Video Boot Camp on Udemy!

CCNP ROUTE Free Video Boot Camp

It's packed with routey goodness, and you can't beat the cost!

Here's a video from my YouTube CCNP Video channel that I know will help my ROUTE and TSHOOT Bulldogs out:







And here are two tutorials and practice exams I know you'll enjoy.   Hit 'em hard, Bulldogs, and I'll be back Tuesday with more!






And while you're here....


Join over 30,000 students already attending my CCNP Video Boot Camps on Udemy!

Some free, some paid, all great!  See you there!

(All paid courses have a 60%-off discount code on their signup pages! )








Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog