Hi Bulldogs!


Here's your free CCNA and CCENT practice exam for Thursday, August 8!


And thanks for watching my Udemy videos for over three MILLION minutes this summer!


If you're not there yet - wait no longer. Follow this link to my paid and free courses (including my famous $44 CCNA Video Boot Camp), and I'll see you there!

Chris Bryant's Video Boot Camps on Udemy

"I actually took a CCNA boot camp week long class and I was frazzled by mid week. I have actually had experience in my own production environment at my current job but still was overwhelmed at the amount of information. 

After starting this online boot camp class I was amazed at how easy it was to take it all in at my own pace. And the ability to keep reviewing the info whenever I needed to was a huge plus! Great training at an unbelievable low cost!"   -  Jason Palmer, a VERY happy CCNA Video Boot Camp student!
______________________________







Question 1:

In the following command, what does the first "2" represent?

int fast 0/0
    ipv6 ospf 2 area 2



A.  The interface identifier.


B.  The OSPF interface priority.

C.  The OSPF process number.

D.  The solicited-node multicast node number.

E.  None of the above.




Question 2:

Which of the following is true of the OSPFv3 RID?

A.  It's configured with the router-id command.


B.  It must be in IPv4 dotted decimal format, not in the format of an IPv6 address.


C.  If you have no IPv4 addresses on the router, you'll need to manually configure a RID.


D.  It must be in IPv6 address format; the OSPFv3 process will not accept an IPv4 address format for the RID.




Question 3:

With stateless DHCP and IPv6, which of the following values must still be supplied to the hosts via a DHCP Server?

A.  DNS Server

B.  Default gateway

C.  Lease duration

D.  The host's IPv6 address

The answers right after this vital message!


53 days remain until the CCNA and CCENT exam deadline -- and The Bulldog's got you covered with this guarantee!

Every single one of the 5000+ students in my CCNA Video Boot Camp get my fully-updated, all-new 200-120 CCNA Video Boot Camp in September - FREE!


Even if you don't get to take the current exam before Sept 30, or you don't pass, you'll have my all-new videos to prep you for the new exam...

... FREE.

Join us right now for just $44 by clicking this banner!





Here are the answers!

1.  (C).  The first number is the process number, and the second is the area number.   (I know the second one is obvious. :)  )


2.  (A, B, C).  When it comes to the OSPFv3 RID, you can hardcode it with the router-id command, it has to be in IPv4 dotted decimal format, and if you don't have an IPv4 address on your router, you have to use the router-id command before you can continue with your configuration.


3.  (A).   DHCPv6 stateless autoconfiguration almost eliminates the need for a DHCP server, but not quite - the DNS server information still has to come from that server.

See you on YouTube and Udemy!

Chris B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog