Let's get to a new CCENT / CCNA practice exam!
I've got a trio of videos in this post as well that every CCNA and CCENT candidate needs to see. Let's have at it!
Something a little different today - I'm giving you the answer first, then the questions.
Finally, I'll show you the answers with the right questions. :)
1. Which of these lose their contents on a reload?
2. Where is the running configuration file kept?
3. Where is the startup configuration file kept?
4. Where are the POSTs kept?
5. Where are the IOS images kept?
The answers right after this brief, important message!
... and if you don't earn your CCNA before September, no worry, because you'll have free access to my CCNA 200-120 Video Boot Camp videos!
And now... the answers!
1. RAM contents are lost on a reload.
2. Speaking of RAM, that's where you'll find the running configuration file.
3. The startup configuration is found in Non-Volatile RAM (NVRAM), so it's not lost on a reload.
4. The Power-On Self-Tests (POSTs) are found in ROM.
5. IOS images are stored in Flash.
Let's get to today's videos from my CCNA YouTube Channel, and I'll see you on YouTube and Udemy!
Today's videos are the three parts of a floating static route Video Boot Camp I did on YouTube a while back - it's still great study material, so let's hit it!