It's Thursday, May 9, and time for some new CCNP SWITCH practice exam questions along with a great video!
Let's get right to today's questions!
1. Short answer: What command disables a Cisco switch port's capability to send DTP frames?
(Without shutting the port down entirely, of course!)
2. Identify the true statements regarding PaGP.
A. Can run in "active" and "passive" modes
B. Runs only on Cisco switches
C. Can run on non-Cisco switches
D. Can run in "dynamic" and "auto" mode
3. Another short answer! When a switch port receives its VLAN configuration dynamically rather than statically, which of the following is enabled automatically?
D. Port Security
The answers right after this brief, important message!
(You can get all 50+ hours of my CCNP training for SWITCH, ROUTE, and TSHOOT for just $99!)
And now... the answers!
1. That interface-level command is switchport nonegotiate.
2. (B, D) PaGP is Cisco-proprietary, and the options for PaGP are dynamic and auto.
3. (E). That's our old pal Portfast.
Let's tackle this CCNP SWITCH video, a Quick Quiz and lab on HSRP, and thanks for coming by today!
See you on YouTube and Udemy!
My CCNA, CCNP, and CCNA Security Videos on YouTube
Visit me on Udemy -- here's a full list of my free and almost-free CCNA, CCNP, and Security Video Boot Camps!
You can still get into my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp for just $25!