Here's a brand-new CCENT and CCNA Video Practice Exam for you!







Hi Bulldogs!


Thanks for stopping by!  I've created a new CCNA and CCENT video for you, and you'll find that in today's blog post!

And just a quick reminder -- I'm putting the finishing touches on my new CCNA Security Video Boot Camp over the next 4 days or so, and that means the presale price of $39 will soon be a thing of the past.

So join up in the present and get that low price! :)






More free CCNA and CCENT study tools!


CCNA and CCENT Practice Exams on the TBA website


My CCNA And CCENT Video Training channel on YouTube


My free CCNA OSPF Video Boot Camp on Udemy


(I'm adding hex conversion videos to that course later this month  -- so get in there now!)

Here's your new CCNA and CCENT video!





Get your CCNA in 2013 with my CCNA 2013 Video Boot Camp!  


Join for just $44 by following that link or clicking this banner -- your 60% discount will be applied automatically!


Over 2900 future and present CCNAs are already there -- join us right now!





Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"


Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Udemy, YouTube, and LinkedIn today!


Chris Bryant on Twitter


Chris Bryant on Udemy


Chris Bryant on Facebook


Chris Bryant on YouTube


Chris Bryant on LinkedIn






Comments

Popular posts from this blog