A new CCNA Video Practice Exam was added to this post on Wednesday morning!  Enjoy!

Thanks for 6,048 subscriptions to my YouTube Computer Certification Training Channel!

I'll have a new CCNA video for you later today (Wednesday, May 2)....

... right now, take just a moment to join my free preview courses for the new CCNA Security certification, my new Security+ course, and other free TBA Video Boot Camps!




Hi Bulldogs!

The Voice is back!

No, not Sinatra.  Me! :)   I'll have a new video for you later this morning - a couple of them, hopefully - and right now, just click the banners below to join my free Video Boot Camps on udemy.com!

From the CCNA to CCNP ROUTE, the new CCNA Security exam to the Security+ certification, there's something for everyone - so start clicking, and I'll see you later today with that new video!























And here's that new CCENT and CCNA video I promised you - and additional CCNP, Security+, and CCNA Security videos are on the way!







Get a free CCNA Bulldog Study Guide in hard copy with enrollment in my CCNA Video Boot Camp!

(You can choose a $20 discount instead of the book!)



Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog