FOUR new CCNA and CCNP videos coming up throughout the day on Monday, May 7...

... and HUGE news about my upcoming Security+ Video Boot Camp!

I've got NEW links for you to watch four free hours of my CCNA and CCNP Video Boot Camps, too! 

(No registration required - just a desire to get certified!)




Hi Bulldogs!

Let's get right to it!  Check out my website to get a FREE CCNA Bulldog Study Guide in hard copy or a $20 discount to the CCNA Video Boot Camp ...

... and if you want to watch an hour for free, just follow these two links -- they go DIRECTLY to those two free videos!  










And for you future CCNPs -- it does NOT get any better than this!





You get a FREE hard copy of my CCNP Study Guide with any and every CCNP DVD purchase!



Click these links to watch videos from the course - no registration required!











Free Training Videos For The CCNP SWITCH Exam!









Free Training Videos For The CCNP TSHOOT Exam!













You receive all three of my CCNP DVDs - including every single lesson shown below -- and my Hard Copy Study Guides for just $297!

You can also get all three DVDs for just $199!

Click the widgets to watch up to three hours of video for free -- 

the first hour of every course is free to watch!








Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"










Comments

Popular posts from this blog