Here are your CCNA and CCNP Video Boot Camps for Friday, April 27!




Hi Bulldogs!

I know it's Friday, so we'll get right to it - here are your videos for today!

(And thanks for over 6,000 subscriptions to our YouTube CCNA and CCNP channel!)


From my YouTube channel, here's a CCNA Video Boot Camp for you - a lightning-fast video on enable passwords....





... and a Video Practice Exam on switching fundamentals!







Get a free CCNA Bulldog Study Guide in hard copy with enrollment in my CCNA Video Boot Camp!

(You can choose a $20 discount instead of the book, too!)




CCNP SWITCH:

Here's a video from my YouTube CCNP channel -- and be sure to visit my CCNP SWITCH tutorials page when you're done watching this video!






Get a free hard copy of my CCNP SWITCH Study Guide with my Bulldog DVD Video Boot Camp!

You can also choose to download the course and get a $20 discount!

Just click the link or the DVD case and get yours today - and you can start studying immediately with online access!





CCNP ROUTE:

Visit my CCNP ROUTE tutorials page for dozens of additional videos!







Get a free hard copy of my CCNP ROUTE Study Guide with my Bulldog Boot Camp DVD!

You can also choose to download the course and get a $20 discount!

Just click the link or the DVD case and get yours today - and you can start studying immediately with online access!






Here's a link to my main CCNP TSHOOT Tutorials page - and here's a video to help you get ready for this double-tough exam!










Best of all, you can get all three of my CCNP DVDs for just $199, and my CCNP DVD/Hard Copy Study Guide Bundle for just $297!







Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog