Now THIS is a Big Monday!

So many of you have passed exams lately that you've inspired me!

Soo...  here's a new CCNA Video Practice Exam for you, along with a new written CCNA exam and a CCNP ROUTE practice exam!

There's also a little bonus in today's post for you!




Hi Bulldogs!


Here's yet another new CCNA practice exam for you - some good t-shooting tips for you CCNP TSHOOT Bulldogs as well!


From my CCNA Video Training channel on YouTube, here's a CCNA Video Practice Exam with plenty of work on live Cisco routers!




For you CCNP ROUTE fans, here's a practice exam on one of the biggest topics on the exam!


And not only am I continuing yesterday's free coffee and cake giveaway --

-- I'm expanding it to my CCNA candidates!

My CCNA Video Boot Camp allows you to attend a CCNA Boot Camp with me without ever leaving home.

You get online access to my CCNA 2012 Video Boot Camp, over 22 hours of video, and you can download them as well.   

And if you bump into a question or two, you can ask the questions right there on the site for an answer from yours truly.

And today, I'm sending every new student a $5 Starbucks ecard, so you can treat yourself during the course!

Click this link and let's get started on your CCNA!


I'll also send a $5 ecard to every new student in my CCNP Video Boot Camps and anyone who purchases a physical DVD.




And just as my CCNP DVD Bundle is the biggest and best CCNP course available, here's an offer to match:

Purchase any of my CCNP DVD bundles today - including the $199 special and the hard copy / DVD combo with free shipping - and I'll send you a $25 Starbucks ecard.

You can download the videos - 50 hours of the best CCNP training on the planet, all from yours truly - watch them online, get free worldwide shipping, AND free coffee.   

And cake.

And cookies.

Or whatever you like.

It doesn't get any better than this - and it's a temporary deal, so act right now.

Here's the link:

Thanks for making TBA part of your CCNA and CCNP success story!




Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog