Hi Bulldogs!

I've just added another new CCNA practice exam to this post!





Hiya Bulldogs!

Here are the two latest CCNA practice exams I've created for you!



I kid you not.

Here's a new Video Practice Exam for you, too!






Dozens more practice tests right here:




Before we continue with the videos, a great big "Thank You!" to Alexander Burgess for his review of my CCNA Video Boot Camp.  He sums up it up beautifully:

"My company recently paid for me to take a 5-day CCNA bootcamp at a local instructor-led training facility (which cost around $3000). This course has EVERYTHING that I learned there for a fraction of the cost.

Keep up the good work Chris, you're really helping a lot of people out that couldn't otherwise afford such great training."

Thanks, Alexander!  

(See the review here, along with others.)

Now onward!



From my YouTube CCNA Video Training channel, here's a Video Boot Camp selected just for you!

(Good stuff for you CCNP ROUTErs, too!)





Back throughout the day with more!




Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog