Free Cisco and CompTIA certification training videos, practice exam questions, fully-illustrated tutorials, and more!
Visit us on the web at http://www.thebryantadvantage.com today - over 400 Cisco certification tutorials, practice exams, and fully-illustrated articles are waiting there for you!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Here's your CCNA practice exam for Monday, Jan. 16!
With no further ado, let's jump right in to today's CCNA practice exam!
1. In a typical hub-and-spoke OSPF network, where is the "neighbor" command required?
A. Only on the hub
B. Only on the spokes
C. On the hub and the spokes
D. The "neighbor" command is not required in this network type
2. Short answer: What term is used to describe the OSPF metric that is not generally used for RIP and EIGRP metrics?
3. Identify the correct OSPF defaults.
A. Interface priority = 0
B. An ethernet segment will be treated as a point-to-multipoint network
C. The OSPF interface priority is one
D. The hello time is four times the dead time
4. For the following addresses, identify the routing protocol that utilizes that address to send updates. If multiple versions of a protocol exist, identify the specific version along with the protocol.
5. Short answer: What dotted decimal network mask is represented in prefix notation by "/20"?
Answers right after this important message .. and you chance to join me for a full and free hour of vital CCNA OSPF training!