Thanks for over 1,085,000 views and 5,180 subscriptions to my YouTube CCNA and CCNP channel!

Network+ 2012 and Security+ 2012 video series both start tomorrow - so subscribe today!




Hiya Bulldogs!

Once you've joined the almost 5200 Bulldogs who subscribe to my YouTube Computer Certification Channel, tackle these practice exams - there's something here for everyone!











Now to those free CCNA and CCNP Video Boot Camps....

Just click any of the following widgets to watch the first few videos from each course absolutely free!

(And when I say free, I mean really free, not "give us your credit card information just in case" free.  I hate that crap.)







And future CCNAs, I definitely haven't left you out!   Here's a free OSPF Video Boot Camp for you!

And even if you think you know OSPF -- I'd watch this Video Boot Camp anyway.  We'll tackle the trickiest OSPF config there is on LIVE Cisco routers!









See ya Monday with all-new videos!


Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"













Comments

Popular posts from this blog