A lot of people are baking this week, including all of us here at TBA .... 

.. and here's a fresh-baked batch of low-fat CCNA videos and tutorials for you!

(Contains zero trans fats.)





Hi Bulldogs!

There's a big holiday weekend upon us, and I know plenty of you are plenty busy - so thanks for stopping by, and I'll make it worth your while!

Each of the following pages contains at least one video from my YouTube CCNA and CCNP Video Training channel - and with over 5300 subscribers and new videos starting Monday, you need to join us right now.  Click this link and you're on the way!


Security+ and Cloud Computing Essentials are coming to that channel soon!

Now let's get started with today's tutorials and videos!

The OSI model is the cornerstone of networking and a great model for troubleshooting - here's a written tutorial and video on this important subject!



Often, what looks like a really complicated troubleshooting situation is a very, very simple thing.  Here's a tutorial and video that'll help you nail real-world troubleshooting -- and the CCENT and CCNA exams!



Part of troubleshooting is knowing which cable does what - and there's a really good chance that this little subject just might come up on your exams. Here's a great refresher on cabling!



One of the biggest stumbling blocks for me when I started studying for the CCNA was remembering which memory type did what.  To help you master this subject, here's a written tutorial and video on that subject AND on the router boot process!




I don't preconfigure routers very often in my videos,  but there are two commands I always have on them.   For that reason, I'm often asked about them and what they do - take just a few minutes to watch this video and read the tutorial.  This is great material for anyone studying for the CCENT and CCNA exams!


And if you like these videos - and I know you will - join me in my exclusive CCNA On-Demand Video Boot Camp, where you can watch over 22 hours of videos as often as you like, whenever you like, and you can ask me questions on the exclusive site forum.

And frankly, it's the most cost-effective method of getting your CCNA. 

Let's get started!




See you there, and thanks for making TBA part of your CCNA success story!



Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog