It's Wednesday, October 12, and it's time for your CCNA and CCNP videos, exams, and links for the day!

There's a very important video in today's blog for anyone even thinking about getting their CCNP...

... and I just added a brand-new CCNA Quick Tip! video for you!



Hiya Bulldogs!

Here are the latest two CCNA and CCENT practice exams you need to tackle...






And here's another practice exam for you, this one on Frame Relay fundamentals!




Good stuff here for you CCNA candidates in today's CCNA Quick Tip! video:



And here's that video!







There's plenty here for you CCNPers, too!








I'm often asked about the order in which you should take your CCNP exams - here's a video that explains my recommendation, which may surprise you!






And pardon me for mentioning the DVDs here, but I know they're easy to miss on the current website.   (The new site can't get here soon enough! :)   )

Every single one of my CCNP DVDs is only $97, and you can start watching the videos online immediately - and this is the ONLY place you get my clear, comprehensive CCNP training on DVD!












Enjoy, and I'll be back later today with a new CCNA practice exam - and at least one new CCNP exam!


Watch All 20+ Hours Of The Course Until You Pass The CCNA - Guaranteed!

(I'll even throw in a free CCNA Study Guide ebook!)








Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"









Comments

Popular posts from this blog