It's Tuesday, October 11, and here are some great CCNA and CCNP links to help you on the way to exam and real-world success!

There's a new CCNA practice exam, too!



Hiya Bulldogs!

Just in case you missed yesterday's new CCNA practice exam -- here it is!


Today's CCNA challenge is ready for you as well!


Here's a great 3-Minute CCNA Video Boot Camp that you CCENT candidates definitely need to check out!


For you CCNP ROUTE candidates, here's a tutorial on OSPF design that's a must-read for exam success ... 


... and from my YouTube CCNA and CCNP channel, a video for each of the CCNP exams!







And pardon me for mentioning the DVDs here, but I know they're easy to miss on the current website.   (New one's on the way, believe me!)

Every single one of my CCNP DVDs is only $97, and you can start watching the videos online immediately - and this is the ONLY place you get my clear, comprehensive CCNP training on DVD!












Enjoy, and I'll be back later today with a new CCNA practice exam - and at least one new CCNP exam!


Watch All 20+ Hours Of The Course Until You Pass The CCNA - Guaranteed!

(I'll even throw in a free CCNA Study Guide ebook!)








Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"









Comments

Popular posts from this blog