Bulldogs, thanks for over 1,030,000 views and 4,855 subscriptions to my YouTube CCNA and CCNP channel!

Both Security+ and Network+ videos will be added soon, along with Cisco CCNP Security Video Practice Exams!

Be sure to subscribe today - and join me on Udemy for a free CCNP ROUTE Video Boot Camp!
(Oh, yeah, there's a new CCNA practice exam today!)



Hiya Bulldogs!

I'll have some new videos for you later today!  In the meantime, let's tackle some CCNA and CCNP practice exams!

Here's the latest CCNA and CCENT practice exam, and this one's on mixed topics and there are no choices - it's a challenging exam!  Get over there and tackle it!


Whether you prefer a written practice exam or my exclusive Video Practice Exam format, this CCNA OSPF test is for you -- both formats on the same page!


For you CCNP ROUTE candidates, here's a longer Video Boot Camp on OSPF stub areas and route redistribution!


And if you like that video - and I know you will - get your hands on my CCNP ROUTE DVD for just $97, and you can start watching the videos online immediately!






Enjoy, and I'll be back throughout the day with more exams and videos!




Watch All 20+ Hours Of The Course Until You Pass The CCNA - Guaranteed!

(I'll even throw in a free CCNA Study Guide ebook!)








Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"









Comments

Popular posts from this blog