Hiya Bulldogs!

It's Monday, September 5, and here's a new CCNA and CCNP ROUTE 5-Minute Video Boot Camp!

A new Cisco or CompTIA skill at least six times a week -- in five minutes or less!



Hiya Bulldogs!

Here's the first in my latest series of 5-Minute Video Boot Camps - and this ones for you CCNA and CCNP ROUTE Bulldogs alike!

Enjoy!  And join the over 4600 Bulldogs who have subscribed to my YouTube Cisco and CompTIA Video Training channel so you don't miss one single video!






My promise to you:

Every single one of my DVDs and On-Demand courses are $97 each.



Don't miss this opportunity!




CCNP DVD BUNDLE - Get All 3 DVDs AND Hard Copy Study Guides For $399!




Every new student in my CCNA Video Boot Camp gets 30 FREE days for a limited time --

-- watch the videos all the way through January 31, 2012, and get your CCNA!





Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog