New 3-Minute CCNA and CCNP Boot Camps start Thursday...

... and all three of my CCNP On-Demand Bulldog Boot camps are available right now on Udemy.com!






Hi Bulldogs!

A brand-new series of CCNA and CCNP Video Boot Camps starts Thursday...

... and some other topics are on their way as well, so click that YouTube button above and subscribe so you don't miss one!

I'm also happy to announce that all three of my CCNP Bulldog Boot Camps are now available in On-Demand at Udemy.com!

Every lesson from my DVDs is in these courses - and best of all for you International Bulldogs, you don't have to pay customs fees!  : )

Just follow these links to check out each course, including a full outline of every lesson AND free lessons for each course so you can "try before you buy" ...

... and even if you're not working on your NP right now, be sure to "follow" me on Udemy.com - I have quite a few free courses coming up there as well as courses on IP Version 6, advanced security, and some other topics I can't mention yet!




See you tomorrow with those new videos!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"










Comments

Popular posts from this blog