HUGE News For My Current CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp Students...

... And For Those Even Just Thinking About It!



Hiya Bulldogs!

Hurricane Irene has moved on, and since I have my power turned back on, I'm returning the favor and giving YOU more power ...

... power to pass the CCNA, that is.

My CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp is my most popular course, and I'm making it even better by giving all current students 30 days added to their account at absolutely no additional cost!

And if you've been just thinking about taking it, or been putting it off until the summer's over...

... well, don't look now, but September's here!  

You can get a huge head start on your CCNA studies with this course - and for a limited time, I'm giving EVERY new student an extra 30 days access.

Enroll today and you can watch the videos as often as you like from now through January 31!

More than enough time to get your CCNA - so click this banner or one of these links and get signed up right now.  We'll have the login information to you in just minutes!


I'll have at least one new video posted right here later today as well. See you then -- and at the On-Demand Boot Camp!









Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog