Thanks for helping us help the Central Virginia Food Bank serve an extra 16,000 meals!

Our current fund drive ends June 30 ...

... and as a bonus for the drive, I'll kick in another $50 for EVERY CCNP DVD Bundle sold in the next 8 days!




Hiya Bulldogs!

The above says it all, but let me say it again -  thank you.

Here's a letter we received from Fay Lohr, the President / CEO of the FoodBank, and I wanted to share it with all of you Bulldogs.  (Just click the letter to see it appear larger in another browser window.)

I'll see you later today with some new videos - and exciting news about my upcoming CCNA Success! and CCNP Success Kindle books!

And for every CCNP DVD bundle sold over the next 8 days, I'll kick in a bonus $50 to the current fund drive (which ends June 30!)







Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog