Sharpen Your CCNA and CCNP Skills With These Free Video Practice Exams From My YouTube Cisco Certification Video Training Channel!




Hiya Bulldogs!

Enjoy these videos, and after you subscribe to my YouTube channel, be sure to scroll down for a 30-minute lab from my CCNP SWITCH Bulldog Boot Camp DVD and a 15-minute route redistribution lab from my CCNP ROUTE DVD!

More videos posted throughout the day -- join my Twitter channel and Facebook page by clicking those buttons above to be instantly notified of new posts!

Here's a CCNA Video Practice Exam on HDLC and PPP to get things started today.  See you later today with more!





Declare Your Independence From High-Priced CCNA Boot Camps ..

... And Get Certified With Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933.

Access My CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp Videos All The Way Through Independence Day - July 4, 2011 - As Often As You Like.  Enroll Today!




Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"











Comments

Popular posts from this blog