Hiya Bulldogs!

Before we get to today's CCNA and CCNP videos and tutorials, thanks for making it possible for us to hit several important milestones ...

.... over 10,000 CCNA Study Packages sold

.... over 783,000 views on my YouTube Cisco Certification Video Training channel

...  over 3,480 subscriptions to that same channel!



...  and over 600,000 views on my Ezine Articles channel!  (You can also find those same articles - with more illustrations - on my CCNA And CCNP Tutorials page.)


Your support of TBA has made it possible for me to recently make two new hires -- you'll be meeting them shortly -- and leave me with more time to do what I love and what you want ...

... create more courses and have them come out much more often.

After the CCNP TShoot course is wrapped up in the next 30 days, we'll be moving on to a comprehensive IP Version 6 course as well as Microsoft and CompTIA+ certifications.

Plus the website's getting an entirely new look - and again, it's all thanks to your support.

From everyone here, we thank you.

Now let's get to work and keep that success momentum rolling!

Over the years, I've found one topic that regularly causes a bit of confusion among CCNA and CCNP candidates is the floating static route.

Seeing one actually configured and in action will clear that confusion up (and add some points to your exam score!)...

... so here's a page on the site that has all three of my famous floating static route videos all in one place.  

CCNA And CCNP Video Training: Floating Static Routes

That's an important resource - be sure to use it, and I'll be back later today with more help in your CCNA and NP studies!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog