Get 2011 Off To A Great Start ...

.... By Winning A 30-Day Pass To My CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp!




Hi Bulldogs!

It's time for both you and I to get 2011 off to a fantastic start.

I'm doing so by starting a new CCNA and CCNP video series this weekend, and I'll have the first two new vids in that series for you on Saturday and Sunday...

... plus I'll be releasing my new CCNP ROUTE DVD and Study Guide in just a few weeks - and give you a chance to get started early on your studies.

More on that later this weekend.

Now for you CCNA candidates --

-- click this link, take a few minutes or a halftime and answer these questions.

I'll be drawing entries this upcoming Monday at 6 PM Eastern Standard Time, and the first entry I draw with 100% correct answers wins a 30-day membership to my famous CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp.

Don't hesitate - just click and get started.

Win My CCNA Boot Camp!

See you over the weekend with -- well, you'll see.

It's a brand new year.   And a brand new TBA - giving you more help than ever before in helping you earn your CCNA, CCNP, Network+, Security+, and Microsoft certifications.

Let's get started.   Click that link.

 
Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"







Comments

Popular posts from this blog