Thanks For Over 3,000 Subscriptions To My CCNA And CCNP Video Training Channel On YouTube!

New Video Series For Both The CCNA And CCNP ROUTE Exams Begins Jan. 1 --

Be Sure To Subscribe So You Don't Miss One!

Here Are Five Of The Videos That Have Brought In Over 683,000 Views To My Channel -- Enjoy!





Hi Bulldogs!

Thanks for over 683,000 views on my YouTube Cisco Certification Video Training Channel ...

.... and that doesn't include the views on the hundreds of other sites now showing my videos!

Be sure to visit the Channel today and subscribe - two new video series will debut this Saturday, January 1, and you CCNA and CCNP candidates won't want to miss one - believe me!

(And you Network+ and Security+ candidates - I've got something on the way for you very soon!)

Here are five of my most popular videos from the channel -- enjoy, and I'll see you later today with a new CCNA practice exam, along with some new CCNP ROUTE material!





Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"













Comments

Popular posts from this blog