676,076 Bulldogs Can't Be Wrong!

( That's Because They're Right! )



Hiya Bulldogs!

Thanks for over 676,000 views on my YouTube CCNA and CCNP Training Video Channel!

Almost 3,000 of you have subscribed to this important channel as well ....

.. and with Network+, Security +, Microsoft MCIPT, A+, and new CCNA and CCNP Videos coming in 2011, that's a really wise decision.

(Good thing I just hired two people so I can make all those videos!)

Here are five of my most popular vids - take just a few minutes to watch each one...

... because these videos can literally add 100 points or more to your exam score.

And for over 20 hours of additional videos on every CCNA topic from cable types to OSPF, join us in my CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp!

Let's get started!




















Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog