It's (Almost) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

Just 3 Days And Counting To My CCNP SWITCH Study Package Release - And The CCNP SWITCH Bulldog Boot Camp DVD Is Right Behind It!








Hiya Bulldogs!

That's right, the CCNP SWITCH Study Package comes out later this week, with the CCNP SWITCH DVD right behind it!

But I already said that - so just let me say this!

Here's the schedule for the remaining CCNP courses:

CCNP ROUTE Study Package:    October 31, with the Preview Edition available now!

CCNP ROUTE Boot Camp DVD:  Nov. 7 - 10, with online streaming video available to all presales students well before that!

CCNP TSHOOT Study Package:   First week of December, with online streaming video available to all presales students before that as well.

That's right, it's an exciting new feature I'm adding to all of my upcoming CCNP videos - you'll be able to watch the course online while you wait just a few days for your DVD to be delivered.

(And that delivery is Priority Mail, and free, too!)

All that sounds like I need to get back to work!   I'll have a new CCNA video ready for you later today - in the meantime, enjoy these five videos from my CCNA And CCNP Training Video channel on YouTube!

For you Network+, CCENT, and CCNA candidates, here's an introduction to your new best friend - dynamic routing protocols!




And speaking of introductions, here's an intro to trunking with Cisco switches!


I'm Paying It Forward...

My Famous CCNA Study Package Is Now Only $25!



Those routing protocols I mentioned in the first video aren't all the same - here's a video to help you keep them straight!



Another intro, this one to network security and authentication protocols:




And here's one of my most popular videos - the what and why behind VLANs!



Get Your CCNA For $1 A Day - On Your Schedule -

In My Exclusive CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp!





Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog