Hiya Bulldogs!

Here's An Update On The CCNP SWITCH Study Package Release  And The CCNP SWITCH Bulldog Boot Camp DVD ...

.. Plus A Big Opportunity Coming Up For You CCNA Candidates On Monday!








Hiya Bulldogs!

I have to ask a favor here - I'm going to release the CCNP SWITCH Study Package this upcoming Monday, October 4, rather than today.   That way we can get all of our new CCNP students their Study Packages *and* exchange Study Packages with our prior BCMSN students at the same time.

(We're two people short here in the office today due to flooding in the local area.  We needed the rain but this is just a bit over the top.)

The CCNP SWITCH Study Package will be ready for purchase on Monday morning at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time - and if you want to reserve your copy now, go ahead and click that link and we'll send you something to read over the weekend to get you ready for success on that exam!

And for you CCNA candidates...

... you have a major opportunity coming up this Monday.

Due to popular demand - a lot of it - I'm bringing back my LIVE Online Mastermind CCNA Webinar.

This Webinar is 100% live and 100% me -- and for 20 hours over a 5-day stretch, I'll show you one important detail after another that will help you earn your CCNA....

... and as always, I'll show you all of this on real Cisco routers and switches.

You don't have to take any time off from work, as all five sessions are run in the evening hours.


Also, to help my Bulldogs around the world attend the live sessions, I'll have Webinars scheduled for different time zones...

.... and you'll also have access to the archived video of the Webinar for 30 days after the live material has concluded!

It's the ultimate combination of live and On-Demand CCNA training.

I'll post dates and times here on the Bulldog Blog on Monday evening, and I'll have a very special price for my Bulldogs as well.

How special?

Welll......

.... let's just say it'll cost you less than $10 an hour for the live Webinar training...

... and I'm going to throw in the On-Demand archive for free.

(Bandwidth's on me!)

It's your chance to hire me as a live training for less than $10 an hour.

Be here Monday to reserve your spot, 'cause they're going to fly.

And for the rest of the year, here are the upcoming CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT release dates!

CCNP ROUTE Study Package:    October 31, with the Preview Edition available now!

CCNP ROUTE Boot Camp DVD:  Nov. 7 - 10, with online streaming video available to all presales students well before that!

CCNP TSHOOT Study Package:   First week of December, with online streaming video available to all presales students before that as well.

That's right, it's an exciting new feature I'm adding to all of my upcoming CCNP videos - you'll be able to watch the course online while you wait just a few days for your DVD to be delivered.

Sounds like I better get back to work!  :)

I'll see you later today with a new CCNA video and a new CCNP SWITCH video - and as always, thanks for making The Bryant Advantage part of your Cisco certification studies!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog