The Rumors Are True.

I'm Going To Train A Limited Number Of CCNA Candidates For $1 A Day.

Here's How To Become One Of Them....



Bulldogs,

I know it's the weekend, so thanks for coming by...

... and I'm about to make you really glad you did.

As a result of my bare-knuckled brawl with my streaming video provider, I'm proud to announce that I'm Paying It Forward again - and training future CCNAs via my On-Demand Boot Camp for one dollar a day.

That's right.  One dollar a day.

No gimmicks, no two-year signup...

... simply the best value on the best online CCNA training available today.

Proven training and an unbeatable value.

Don't miss this opportunity - it is a limited one.

Click this link or the banner below and let's get started on your CCNA...

... for one dollar a day.

The CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp




Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog