We're Not Taking The Summer Off ... And Neither Are You!

Hi Bulldogs!

Before we get to today's CCNA and CCNP Summer School Sessions, I wanted to congratulate every single one of you who have been working so hard this summer to pass your exams.

In my five years of running The Bryant Advantage, I've never seen this many summer passes before - and that goes for the CCNA as well as those of you beating the July 31 CCNP buzzer.

And from my email, I also know that plenty of you are studying away for a future exam - and I'm congratulating you now, even before you take the test, because you're grinding away while others rest.  Great work!

(And if you are resting, no worries, we're here to help you get that Big Mo back!)

Let's get to today's Summer School Sessions.  I'll post a few now and a few more over the rest of Saturday and on Sunday.

Each one of these takes less than ten minutes to read and can add more than ten points to your CCNA exam score....

... in some cases, much more.  Let's get started!

CCNA Tutorial: Mapping The OSI and TCP Models

CCNA Case Study:  Directly Connected Serial Interfaces

For more, just scroll down in the blog, and I'll post two more sessions later today!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/


Last Two Days To Save 15% On Our Deluxe Membership To The Only On-Demand CCNA Boot Camp Featuring My Clear, Comprehensive Instruction!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog