Bulldogs, Here's A "Thank You" , An Announcement, And A Question For You...


First, thanks for helping us hit yet another YouTube milestone - we just passed the 350,000-view mark on our YouTube Cisco Certification Channel, and we're closing in on 1700 subscribers!





Later today, I'm starting a unique series of videos that I'm sure you'll enjoy - in this series we'll be hitting one particular point, gotcha, or detail for three minutes.   I know you're busy and it's good to have some shorter videos to watch when you only have a few minutes, so we're going to start creating some of those for you today - and I'll post the first one right here on the Bulldog Blog.

Now I have a favor to ask.

I have a lot of good ideas - but I can't have all of them.

I want to know what you'd like to see on our Cisco Certification Video Channel.

It's no secret that we're launching a new site in May to bring you even more powerful video content to help you earn your Cisco - and CompTIA - certifications.

I want to know what you want to see on that site, and in the YouTube videos.

All I'm asking of you is that you take a few minutes to send me an email at chris@thebryantadvantage.com and give me your suggestions?

Want more Video Practice Exams?   Shorter videos like the ones we're launching today?   A different format? 


Or do you have an idea that I just haven't thought of?

Pass it on.  

chris@thebryantadvantage.com

Let me hear from you -- and I'll see you later today with our first Three-Minute Tutorial!


Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog