You Just Never Know...

.... when a little extra education will come in handy.    Here's an email I received from Chris Eckert, who says...

"I had a job interview last Friday. I had just watched your CCNA/CCNP Etherchannel Webinar on YouTube earlier in the week.

When we reached the technical part of the interview, most of the questions were about layer 2, Spanning Tree, and Etherchannel. Thanks to your webinar, I hit all of the questions out of the park!

They were very impressed, I was offered the job, and I have just increased my salary by 25%. Not bad in this economy."

Congratulations to Chris on his new job AND his recent BSCI pass!

Best of all, this Etherchannel Webinar is absolutely free!  

CCNA / CCNP Etherchannel Webinar

And my CCNA Mastermind Webinar brings you over 20 hours of the same level of world-class education - and it's in On-Demand format, so you can watch each 20 - 35 minute section whenever you're ready!

Here's what Ian Tipton, new CCNA, has to say:

"Chris Bryant’s On-Demand CCNA webinar is a convenient and affordable way to get top-class CCNA training from a CCIE who has been there, done that. All the CCNA topics are covered in-depth, and are presented with Chris’ genuine enthusiasm for the subject and numerous real-world bonus tips. It’s an excellent investment in your future.”


And even better - you now get 30 days' access to the Mastermind Webinar FREE when you purchase a 30-day membership!   That's 60 days for the price of 30!

CCNA Mastermind On-Demand Webinar

Take advantage of both the free Etherchannel Webinar and the "double time" CCNA Mastermind Webinar offer, and I'll work with you all the way to your CCNA!


Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog