It's been said that good things come to those who wait.

The wait is almost over.


Launching in December 2009 - Our CCNA / CCNP On-Demand Mastermind Webinar and Cisco Success Coaching service.

(Quite a mouthful, right?)

Thanks to a nasty little flu bug (thankfully, not THAT flu bug!) that pretty much knocked a few of us off our feet, it's going to be just a few more weeks until this new site launches.

Now, I'm not the most patient person in the world myself.   I know how many of you are waiting for the CCNA Mastermind Webinar to go to On-Demand format.

So I'd be tapping my foot impatiently, just as you are right now.

I'm also my own harshest critic.  No matter how good something is, I always think it can be better.

But frankly - even I'm having a hard time figuring out how we can make this better:

Over 100 free Cisco certification videos on every topic from STP to OSPF.

Literally, this new site will offer over 10 hours of free Video Practice Exams, tutorials, and success tips for earning your CCNA and CCNP - and then making the most of your certifications in creating your personal and professional future.

My 25+ Hour CCNA Mastermind Webinar presented in On-Demand format, so you can watch this world-famous, highly-effective CCNA Webinar on your schedule, when you're ready... all with high-quality video and sound, with CCNP Webinars to follow in 2010.

Personal CCNA and CCNP Success Coaching from The Computer Certification Bulldog, Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933.

Four LIVE CCNA and CCNP training sessions every single month, all taught by yours truly, along with LIVE chats and study support.   I'll run these live sessions at different times every Tuesday, so no matter where you are in the world, you'll have the opportunity to attend a live session.

(You will never see "Instructor X" teaching any of my courses.  I teach them all, 100% of the time.)

Every month, one lucky student will win a free online hour of LIVE training from me .. a $200 value!   And the winner gets to pick the topic!

And at a cost that makes world-class Cisco certification training available to everyone.
I'd have to say that's worth just one more slight delay.

So while many of you enjoy a little time off the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, we'll be plugging away at creating this exciting new CCNA and CCNP training opportunity - and in the first half of December, Bulldog Blog readers will have the first chance to sign up.

In the meantime, scroll down in the blog for plenty of free Cisco tutorials and training videos... and be ready to seize this opportunity.

Questions, comments, or suggestions?   Just email me at chris@thebryantadvantage.com  ... and I'll see you at the Mastermind Webinar.




Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog