Hiya Bulldogs!

Here's a brand-new Cisco CCNA / CCNP Video Practice Exam for you!

As you'll see, this video involves route redistribution, but since there's a 10-minute time limit on videos to be posted on YouTube, I had to preconfigure the route redistribution.  

For those of you who want / need to learn more about this sometimes tricky subject, I've posted a three-part series on route redistribution that I created earlier this year. 

I strongly recommend you watch the entire three-part series.... and see just why one YouTube reviewer said the series is "better than any book trying to show this!"

You'll see no such configuration in my On-Demand CCNA And CCNP Webinar service, which launches in just a few short weeks - along with 100 free videos on this incredible new site!

More details to come right here in the Bulldog Blog very soon.

And I mean VERY soon.

Enjoy all of these videos, and I'll see you later today with a new set of Cisco practice exam questions!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/
http://www.networkpluscertification.com/

PS - You can still get a free CCNA Security Study Package (a $67 value) with any purchase of my CCNA and CCNP Study Packages and Video Boot Camps!

Just click these banners and you're on your way to your CCNA - and then your CCNA Security certification at no additional cost!   If you're working on your CCNP, be sure to visit my CCNP Certification Center, where you can also take part in this special offer!

       

Here's the latest Cisco Video Practice Exam!



And here's my Route Redistribution video series! They're not available in HD, but they're still great! :)


Here's part 1:




   



And here's Part 2:





 



And finally, Part 3!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog